Full Time Duty Manager
As a Duty Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Chateau ensuring the guests are met with excellent service while supporting the other departments.
In addition, you will also have:
- All round management experience in the Rooms division environment including reservations, reception, guest services, housekeeping and duty shifts
- Highly developed computer skills including dealing with computer issues as they arise
- A working knowledge of Opera Front Office Systems is preferred, however full training would be given
- Outstanding organisational skills and good time management
- A Diploma or other business related Degree in Tourism or Hospitality is preferred but not essential
Flexibility to work a variety of shifts including weekends and public holidays is essential.
Part time Room Attendants
The following attributes are required:
- Hotel/Motel cleaning experience, although training will be given
- A friendly and helpful attitude
- An eye for detail and a high standard of presentation
- Able to work 8am till 2pm including weekends
- Energetic and able to cope with the physical nature of the job
We offer great benefits including, uniforms, free carparking and meals.
Please apply to Robyn Goss / Catherine Langdale on email@example.com