Book Online Now
The Camelot Room is sure to impress with its prominent baronial architecture, majestic gas fired cauldrons, towering timber columns and exposed rafters.
French doors open out to a garden courtyard, poolside area and The Village Green beyond offering easy outdoor access for delegates to stretch their legs during catering breaks.
Full-length windows allow plenty of natural light into the room.
The Camelot Room is often used as a catering room for large seminars being held in the adjacent Great Hall.
The Camelot Room maximum capacity
• Theatre style seating 150
• Classroom seating 70
• Standing Cocktail party 180
• Dine and Dance 110
• Banquet seating 120
The Camelot Room dimensions
• 18m (long) x 13.8m (wide)
• 249 square meter floor space
• 20 meter ceiling height
On site audio visual equipment
• Built in audio sound system
• Gooseneck and lapel microphones
• Floor standing 1.8m x 1.8m projection screens
• 102cm LCD TV unit with VCR, DVD and computer connection
• Portable staging
• OHP projectors
• 240v and 3 phase power supply
• Internet connection
• Flip charts
• Additional equipment is available through our preferred supplier Shipleys Audio Visual