The Great Hall, as its name suggests, is a ballroom suited to larger events.
With its Baronial architectural design features, lofty 20 metre ceiling supported by exposed timber beams and columns it is an impressive hall to host any conference, gala dinner, trade show, product launch, or presentation.
The 305 square metre Great Hall is able to be divided into 3 individual sections with the use of movable floor to ceiling wall panels which make it very versatile for break out sessions during a conference. There is no need for delegates to pack up materials and relocate to another room – the walls are simply closed off and then reopened when the combined conference reconvenes.
Drive in access through a 2.75m (wide) x 2.2m (high) entrance allows for demonstration vehicles to be put on show in The Great Hall.
The adjacent South Gallery runs the full length of The Great Hall and is often used for catering buffets as well as providing direct access to the front forecourt and car parking areas.
The Great Hall maximum capacity
• Theatre style seating 340
• Classroom seating 180
• Standing Cocktail party 420
• Dine and Dance 200
• Banquet seating 280
The Great Hall dimensions and on site audio visual specifications
• 26m (long) x 11.8m (wide)
• 306 square meter floor space
• 20 meter ceiling height
• 2.75m (wide) x 2.2m (high) drive in access entry
On site audio visual equipment
• Built in sound system
• Cordless, gooseneck and lapel microphones
• Floor standing 1.8m x 1.8m projection screens
• 102cm LCD TV unit with VCR, DVD and computer connection
• Portable staging
• OHP projectors
• 240v and 3 phase power supply
• Internet connection
• Flip charts
• Additional equipment is available through our preferred supplier Shipleys Audio Visual